I am so excited (and honored) to be a featured designer this week on Chairish! Such a great design resource, there are so many good things to be found on their site. Even more fun to curate a selection of favorites for the feature! Talk about instant gratification too… some of this I may have to snatch up for myself!!
1) Kate Roebuck Painting • 2) Plantation Chairs • 3) Sconce • 4) Quadrille Pillow
5) Wicker Trunk • 6) La Barge Mirror • 7) Fern Prints • 8) Monkey Stools
9) Khotan Rug • 10) Ralph Lauren Lamp • 11) Quill Box • 12) Coral Objet
13) Brass Console • 14) Ikat Pillow • 15) Kreiss Bergere
There’s something so fresh about all white interiors… a couple favorites today… everything from that genius room by Michael Taylor that’s as chic today as it was then to some more recent sources of inspiration. Axel Verdvoordt always comes to mind here, I obsess over the way he’s mastered lighting (amongst other things…) Victoria Hagan too is a master of all things perfectly neutral. There’s a serenity to her spaces that’s really so beautiful..
I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to 2016. 2015 saw a lot of good things, but also a lot of craziness. I don’t make resolutions but there are a couple things I’m somewhat resolved to do differently this year… practicing restraint is one of them. Restraint, too, from an interiors perspective is a really beautiful thing. There’s something so wonderfully harmonious about all these rooms I think… reminds me a bit (always) of the late Bill Blass whose collection was built on “things of dignity”. So, here’s to 2016!
Richard Hallberg • via Pinterest • Victoria Hagan • via Pinterest • Helen Green
Bruce Budd • Michael Taylor • Valentino via Pinterest • Billy Baldwin
All I want for Christmas is the entirety of Cabana’s 1st Dibs Pop Up Shop… I’m a huge fan of the interiors journal Cabana, each issue is better than the next and full of so much inspiration. Martina Mondadori is setting a whole new standard of chic.. if you’re not following both Cabana & Martina on instagram, do so. And thank me later. Don’t forget to subscribe here too..
Blue & White Spanish Dinner Set :: Cuff :: Clutch :: Handblown Glasses
Blue & White Table Linens :: Stools
Set of Iznik Plates :: Red Wicker Chair
all images via 1st Dibs & Cabana,
I’m eyeballing some of these for myself this year… Oscar de la Renta’s home collection is always so great, have a couple things in my shopping cart there at the moment.. also seriously loving those dessert plates.. clearly can’t get Caroline Seiber’s living room out of my head.
1. Aged Balsamic Vinegar :: 2. Spongeware Platter :: 3. Diptyque Diffuser
4. Dessert Plates :: 5. Lemon Tree :: 6. Marfa Cocktail Napkins
7. Monkey Dish :: 8. Champagne Bucket :: 9. Glass Serving Bowl :: 10. Salt & Pepper Shakers
Some desk essentials you can’t go wrong with! Nothing like some downtime during the holidays to get organized for the New Year.. I’m an organization freak so some of these are on my own wish list this year.
1. Raffia Notepad Holder :: 2. Brass Pencil Set :: 3. Elephant Notes
4. Diptyque Candle :: 5. Exotic Wood Box :: 6. Dalmation Stapler
7. Shagreen Wastebasket :: 8. Brass Envelope Holder :: 9. Rattan Tray :: 10. Alabaster Frame
Is your other half as hard to shop for as mine? A roundup of favorite (foolproof) gift options for the man in your life… How gorgeous by the way is that shot by Ford Yates? One of my new favorite instagram follows, our brothers are good friends… he’s crazy talented.
1. Sleepy Jones Gingham PJ’s + Pants :: 2. Mulberry Clipper Holdall :: 3. Coin Wallet
4. Alligator Belt :: 5. Chambre Noir Parfum :: 6. Ford Yates Photography :: 7. Stubbs & Woottons
8. Buffalo Wool Plaid Throw :: 9. Blue Bottle Coffee :: 10. Stainless Steel Bar Kit